Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Boxing match jerry lewis from the movie Sailor Beware


Boxing match jerry lewis from the movie Sailor Beware
Boxing match jerry lewis from the movie Sailor Beware (1952)
One of my funniest scenes from this movie.
This is entertainment.

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved to the production companies and music labels that distributed and produced the music and performance respectively. I've only added the footage as a tribute for historical, entertainment, and creative purposes with no financial gain. Copyright infringement not intended.

No copyright infringement is intended. If any copyright shareholders involved with the film or music want this video removed, please notify me and I'll remove it myself. Thank you.
Tags: "

0 Responses to “Boxing match jerry lewis from the movie Sailor Beware”

Post a Comment

© 2015-2020 Funny and Stupid Videos from all Around the World. All rights reserved.