Tuesday, June 21, 2016

My Morning Routine! - A Comedy Sketch by keechips


My Morning Routine! - A Comedy Sketch by keechips
So this was just a weird video about my (non-existent) morning routine!
Thumbs up if you can relate!

Subscribe for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg3ljLjBVN4GkGaMrxnZVPg?sub_confirmation=1

Thanks so much for watching and I have no idea what else I should write here. Usually I just start typing and have some crazy story by the end of it but not today I guess

I’ve been working on this video for a few weeks now and I know it doesn’t look like much but hopefully it was good. I always film less content than I need so my sketches end up being so short. I should seriously just double the number of scenes I have and even if I think it’s way too many just do it because this happens EVERY..SINGLE…TIME.

Anyway, I’ll see you guys in the next video.
Remember to comment, thumbs up and subscribe!

^-^
Tags: "

0 Responses to “My Morning Routine! - A Comedy Sketch by keechips”

Post a Comment

© 2015-2020 Funny and Stupid Videos from all Around the World. All rights reserved.